Us, the church should operate in a way that it provides a boost to those who walk through the door. We are not always conquering, sometimes we're enduring. Some of us will have to continue running with endurance, however the church should always maintain a culture of encouragement.
- We must receive the encouragement that someone is trying to inject into us,
this is how people of faith gathering together build each other’s faith.
- We must learn how to encourage ourselves,
through past experiences, breakthroughs, scripture and prayer.
- The soldiers were already very weary from many battles
- The enemy had broken into their town and burned it to the ground
- David encouraged himself 1 Samuel 30:6 KNJV
Ps. Wayne Swift - National Leader of Acts Global Churches